Friday, May 11, 2012

Ladies Night





Urban Outfitters Dress, H&M shoes

I decided to to take a risk, and test out this ensemble that blurs the lines between top and dress for a night out in the city. Admittedly, it's a little more top than dress, but I couldn't resist.  I also was having a silver moment with this jewelry that I stacked on unforgivingly, and also decided to try my new suede lace-ups purchased on a whim at H&M.  
Ponytails are not usually my go-to hairstyle, but something about the playful feel of the outfit, along with the neck-grazing feather earrings, begged for a high pony.   
This was the last night before the weather got cold again, so I figured I'd take advantage of it before I would be forced to go back into the hibernation of jeans, leggings, and sweaters.  

xx i

No comments:

Post a Comment