Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Fog City






















Some of the photos from our vacay in San Francisco. We go here often, so I thought I knew exactly what to pack, but the weather was much colder than we expected so I practically lived in my trench coat. Despite the occasional drizzle, we did get time to roam the streets and visit some of our favorite shopping areas and restaurants. Had the most amazing breakfast at the Ferry building and wandered the little boutiques along Fillmore and Union. We had to stop at Japan Town to pick up our asian fashion magazines and delight in the endless style inspiration and free gifts inside. We visited the breathtaking Jean Paul Gaultier exhibit (photos coming soon) at the De Young Museum and stayed at our regular hotel, Le Meridian. It is one of my favorite parts of coming here, from the beautiful rooms, gorgeous views, and intoxicating scent.
I miss it already...

xx j   

No comments:

Post a Comment