Friday, April 13, 2012

Ultraflesh Panthera




I got this mini mascara sample from Sephora as a free gift a while ago and was instantly blown away. I had never tried any products from the brand Ultraflesh, so I was not expecting anything special. As it turned out, this mascara has the potential to be the best one I've ever used! It makes lashes incredibly long without a hint of clumping and adds a shiny black gloss that makes eyes sparkle. I know, I know, every mascara CLAIMS to have those effects, but trust me! This one does! I also love the rubber wand that reaches every single lash including the inner corners and its great for bottom lashes as well. 
I truly believe that this is the holy grail of mascaras (of the many I've tried) and is many times better than any drugstore brand I've tried. You can find the normal sized product at Sephora. I'm not sure exactly how much it is, but I'd say it's worth the price.

xx j 

No comments:

Post a Comment