Friday, December 2, 2011

Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue



(Description via Sephora.com)   

A stunning perfume, overwhelming and irresistible like the joy of living. Surprising and colored: the liveliness of Sicilian citron, the happiness of Granny Smith apple, the spontaneity of bluebells. Feminine and resolute: the intensity of jasmine, the freshness of bamboo, the charm of white rose. Deepand true: the character of cedarwood, the fullness of amber, the embrace of musk.



My Impression

I had been hearing good things about this scent for a while, and so I did what I always do whenever there is a perfume I want, but don’t feel like spending admittedly pricey $64 (1.6 oz) on; I went to Sephora to collect a sample of it.  Light Blue instantly became my signature scent – an intense, floral, beachy scent with notes of citrus.  As soon as I put it on I felt pretty.  This scent is perfect for wearing everyday, but can also be worn at night because of its sophistication and uniqueness.  While it is expensive, I think this perfume is well worth the price, and just using one spritz lasts throughout the entire day.  When I smell the scent I am immediately transported to an island in the Caribbean, surrounded by turquoise waves and sunny skies, dawning Chanel’s latest resort collection.

xx i

No comments:

Post a Comment