Sunday, December 4, 2011

Foxy



(Urban Outfitters purse, H&M foxtail)

About two months ago I made my routinely stop into H&M, and almost immediately spotted a faux-foxtail, an item which I had been wanting for a while because of my belief that it has the ability to raise the chic-ness of any bag, and is therefore the perfect accessory.  It was the ideal shape and color, and to my surprise... only $4!  Needless to say I left the store, a new foxtail happily swinging from the zipper of my bag.  A few weeks later I noticed foxtails popping up in nearly every store and on website I visited, from Urban Outfitters, Yesstyle, and the obsession-worthy designer, Deadly Ponies. Although it is only a small accessory, I think it does wonders for any bag, and is now becoming so accessible that it can be found in almost any store, for basically nothing.   


xx i

Foxtails From Blogs


(Photo via thehautepursuit.com)





(Photo via http://ivy-pinkspider.blogspot.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment