Monday, December 26, 2011

Navy Mornings




(Via Spiga trench coat, Joe Fresh scarf, Forever 21 heels)

I was given this scarf as a holiday gift and I love how it adds a pop of color to my outfits especially in the winter when black dominates my wardrobe. I paired it with a recently purchased trench coat by Via Spiga. This coat is definitely my favorite purchase of the season, it has a beautiful silk lining that keeps it surprisingly warm. When I was looking for a new winter coat, I wanted something in a more neutral color like camel or cream or black, but all I could find in a nice style was this navy color, and I am so happy I found it! The weather was surprisingly mild so I was able to skip wearing my least favorite winter accessory, tights. I also went for a red lip which I don't usually wear but thought would look nice with the navy colors in my outfit.
I hope everyone had a great holiday and got lots of fun gifts! We will be posting pictures of ours soon.

xx j

No comments:

Post a Comment