Friday, December 23, 2011

Glamour To Go





Review: Too Faced Glamour To Go

I got this mini pallet a while ago on a whim at Sephora. I was looking for a mini eyeshadow pallet with lots of color options, but that was small enough to keep in my purse. This one seemed to fit the bill and had blush and lip glosses as an added bonus. I love the eyeshadow colors because they are just subtle enough to be worn during the day. The blush is a beautiful peachy coral with a hint of shimmer. The shadows are not as pigmented as I would have liked and I find that I really have to apply a generous amount to have them show up at all. Its small size is great for travel and I adore the packaging (as with all Too Faced products). Overall I would rate this product highly for anyone whose on the go allot, but wants to keep looking day time glamorous.


xx j

No comments:

Post a Comment