Monday, January 16, 2012

Model Diaries: Fei Fei Sun

























I have long been a follower of many different models; Jessica Stam, Karlie Kloss, Lindsey Wixson, Sasha Pivovarova, Coco Rocha, Natalia Vodianova, and Constance Jablonski are just some of the models that I openly obsess over.  I don’t know if it’s their ability to look flawless in nearly every outfit, or their glamorous lifestyle jet setting across the world, but whatever it is, since I was a little girl, I have always aspired to one day become a model.   Yes, I am 5’2, and can barely walk across my room in heels without stumbling, but a girl can dream.  My personal unattainable life goals aside, I wanted to make this post in tribute to one particular model that has truly changed the way I view beauty and the fashion industry.  Fei Fei Sun.  Fei Fei has always been a model with whom I look up to, but just recently I have begun seeing her in nearly every Vogue or Bazaar I open.  She is unique, effortlessly chic, and will always hold a place in my list of top 10 favorite models.  

xx i

No comments:

Post a Comment